Profit Before Tax stood at Rs. 85.90 crore in Q3 FY23 compared to Rs. 50.25 crore in Q3 FY22.
Pune, based Praj Industries (Praj) announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2022
Performance Review for Q3 FY23 – Consolidated:
• Income from operations stood at Rs. 909.97 crore (Q2 FY23: Rs 876.58 crore, Q3 FY22: Rs. 585.64 crore)
• PBT is at Rs. 85.90 crore for the period (Q2 FY23: Rs 65.78 crore, Q3 FY22: Rs. 50.25 crore)
• PAT is at Rs. 62.31 crore (Q2 FY23: Rs. 48.13 crore, Q3 FY22: Rs. 37.05 crore)
• Order intake during the quarter Rs. 944 crores (Q2 FY23: Rs. 981 crore, Q3 FY22: Rs. 956 crore)
Performance Review for 9M FY23 – Consolidated:
• Income from operations stood at Rs. 2,516.42 crore (9M FY22: Rs. 1,504.31 crore)
• PBT is at Rs. 205.91 crore for the period (9M FY22: Rs. 126.83 crore)
• PAT is at Rs. 151.70 crore (9M FY22: Rs. 92.60 crore)
• The consolidated order backlog as on December 31, 2022 stood at Rs. 3380 crore which comprises of 87.5 per cent domestic orders and 12.5 per cent international orders.
Commenting on the Company’s performance for Q3 & 9M FY2023, Shishir Joshipura, CEO & MD, Praj Industries said, “We delivered consistent performance in Q3 FY23 by leveraging our strong execution capabilities with unrelenting customer focus. Energy transition and climate action is emerging as a strong development agenda globally. To address business opportunities arising out of this, we are investing in a new manufacturing facility to be housed in a new subsidiary. We remain confident of building on this momentum.”